Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Six

My grandmother is driving me crazy today. She said the one good thing about having two fucked up parents is that I can defend myself and then she changed it to two, be independent. I don't feel independent. My mom didn't give me enough space until my last birthday and woohoo for that one... Now I attend a lot of "movies at the theater" just to be with my boyfriend until midnight. That's what you call fun. It's just the beginnings of my lies to my mother. I lie to her about so many other things and they all involve him which is amazing. There will be more in the future when I get to sneak over to his house or him over to mine which would be pretty awesome. Anyways, tangent, I've never heard her call my mom fucked up before. And she definitely said fucked up not screwed up... she's 68... The mouth of that woman lately... she said shit while my 7 year old sister was here and she didn't even notice that slipped out of her mouth... I'm tired of being over here with her spending so much time with her. Maybe it's hormones... my boobs are starting to hurt like I'll be getting my period next week or something... I wish I could remember when I last had it so I would know...

Randomly: I suggest listening to Very Busy People by The Limousines. Or Crazy Angel by Kill Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment