Monday, May 7, 2012

twenty-three

In under a week I've had three horrible dreams. In the first I got lost and then was raped. And that sounds bad but there wasn't really anything scary other than I woke up breathing really hard. I'm just glad my boyfriend was next to me when I woke up. He held me tight when I asked him. I was only able to sleep after ten minutes of him calming me down. But it was comical the next day. I remember the rapist talking to himself and he said something about downward dog. Which would be really hard for anyone to be in that position having sex.

The second dream there was an apocalypse. Not officially but there was a thing with gum and it was like a magnet for people. And people got sick off it. And then I felt like I was the only person alive.

The last one I was driving down this street. And then my boyfriend and I saw ducklings. So we stopped. And I was trying to put them in my trunk. In my "dream" car. A hatchback. And they kept jumping out. And then this guy was there trying to steal my car.

The weird thing is that I can explain the apocalypse one because I've been thinking about how zombies are scary and that is how the world would end. And how I wouldn't make it.

I'm just tired of the bad dreams. They can stop now. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment