Monday, August 27, 2012

twenty-eight

People and I went to have fun on Sunday so me and the boyfriend got sunburnt. En francais (not sure how to make cedille) : J'ai brule (another accent problem). And it looks funny on my chest because I had a collar.

Today I found out about this thing called a transfer agreement. And it's due in September. But apparently the schools stop accepting them after a while so as soon as you can get it in the better your chances. And I have to meet with a stupid counselor. And I won't be able to get an appointment until the earliest of the 12th.

Also I think I might have allergies. But I wake up with a sore throat. And it sucks because I'm sneezing all the time and my left nose runs. (Nostril is a shitty word.)

I need to learn numbers in Italian.

Now I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment