Monday, February 1, 2010

Four

Today I learned my boyfriend has a complete trust in me.
One of his good friends I learned... and I knew since late December... has this crazy crush on me. I tried to push it out of my mind because he said it wasn't me. Now I feel like an idiot. And I should have known this weekend when we touched on accident. I felt like he looked at me in a more than friends way. I should have known when he told me that my boyfriend doesn't respect me. I should've known when he picked at every little thing. I should've known when he told me I'm pretty.
I wish he didn't try to bring that up with me today. I wish I wasn't in denial. I wish I didn't lead him on. I wish he didn't post how shitty his life has become on Facebook four times in less than six hours. Is he trying to rub it in?
Back to the boyfriend... He didn't even want to hear details. Then he said he had to go eat dinner instead of talking to me about something important. Now he just texts me because he has homework... which I suppose is better than normal when he doesn't text me at all while he's doing his homework.
I was crying before I called him. It's not a big deal I guess because it was only a few tears. Now I just miss him.
He texted me first. So I feel a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment