Friday, January 21, 2011

Thirteen

It seems to be my soulmate's birthday today. I forget how it started. We have the same problems with boys, parents that try to destroy us... dislike of water, watch Lost, and Grey's, and Dexter. And we bake desserts. This is all making me hungry. So it's her birthday. I found her a hat that I think she would love, but apparently it's limited time and now out of stock. I should have just bought it when I saw it. But I didn't and now it's too late and I'm sad. So far there is no plan on anything else except a ps3 controller. A pink one and decorating it with bow stickers :) It would be cute. I guess it depends.

I was reading over my story that I started remembering it to be really crappy. But it's not. I don't want to go fuck it up right now. I want pasta.

My dad was drinking again last night. I hope he stops. I hope it's not like last time where he went to rehab for 3 days and had to leave because of his paranoia. I need to just stop thinking about this. It's making me depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment