Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fourteen

I'm sorry it's been so long again. But this is my week of spring break from college. I have so much time to do whatever I want.

I just saw the last few episodes of The Bachelor with Ben and Courtney. It's weird because I only started watching this show with my best friend in January during our long winter break. Well we originally started watching The Bachelorette. The season with the news guy and the pro wrestler. We were only like four episodes into that when the site we were watching it on went down with the attack on the internet and SOPA. Now I can only watch the last five episodes or whatever. I don't like Courtney. I just don't like girls like that. She was fake behind his back with the other girls. And she wouldn't let him talk. And she was so insecure and kept talking about how hard it was for her and the other girls. I don't really care though. I just don't like drama.

It's funny because I see myself saying that but only recently have been noticing how sometimes I create drama. It makes me hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment