Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Seventeen

I went lingerie shopping for my cousin today. I'm not sure why, but I can't find a picture of what I got online. But it's not specifically for a bride and I got it at Victoria's Secret. It's teal with green lace so it's funky but nice. And I gave her the gift receipt if she wanted to get something else.
Her wedding is on Saturday. And I'm in it. Wearing a floor length royal blue dress.  (-->) Silver jeweled flats. And I'm doing my own makeup. In a previous post I mentioned how much makeup is so annoying. But it turns out that my super great idea of just doing brown/copper eyeshadow will work. Luckily I have some eyeshadow that will work. I did of course buy some new lipstick. So expensive. Jeez. Twenty bucks. Whatever. I didn't really have anything. Although I might just end up using the one I already owned anyways. But I did find an orange that was warmer. Awesome. This is an idea of the makeup that I will be wearing. But this was done by a professional at Sephora and I seriously don't have that kind of skill since I rarely do my own make up.





I'm getting really hungry now so I think I'll go eat.






No comments:

Post a Comment